Views: 2 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2023-09-13 Origin: Site
The fracture of the harvester gear bearing is caused by factors such as excessive pressure, excessive service life, unreasonable use and maintenance.
Common reasons include the following:
1. Overload: If the harvester is often overloaded and rotates too fast, the bearing load will be overloaded and easily lead to breakage.
2. Serious wear: If the bearings of the harvester are often worn, it may shorten its life and increase the risk of bearing breakage.
3. Improper use: When using the harvester, if you do not pay attention to adjusting the tightness of the hooks and chains, unnecessary pressure may be caused on the bearings.
1. Repair: If the harvester gear bearing is found to be broken, the bearing needs to be removed first and then sent to a mechanical processing factory for repair. If the damage is severe, it may be necessary to replace the bearing with a new one.
2. Prevention: Prevention is more important than repair. In daily use of the harvester, you need to pay attention to the following aspects:
(1) Develop good maintenance habits and regularly check the lubricating oil and wear of other key parts of the harvester.
(2) Select the appropriate rotation speed and workload according to the size and hardness of the harvested crops to avoid overload operation.
(3) Frequently check the tightness of the hook and chain to ensure that it does not cause unnecessary pressure on the bearings.
The fracture of the harvester gear bearing will affect the harvesting efficiency and service life, but this problem can be prevented and solved in most cases. I hope the solutions in this article can be helpful to everyone and improve the service life and working efficiency of the harvester.
Agricultural machinery bearings must be able to operate in extremely challenging conditions, adapting to environments ranging from dry and abrasive to humid, corrosive, and highly polluted environments. Therefore, when selecting, pay attention to selecting the appropriate model. Selection of agricultural machinery bearings There are two main aspects to consider:
Mainly consider factors such as the load size and direction of the bearings required by agricultural machinery, whether there is impact, speed, alignment requirements, allowed space and other factors.
2. Accuracy of agricultural machinery bearings
The type of agricultural machinery, mechanical accuracy requirements, etc. should be considered. Accuracy generally does not need to be as high as precision machinery. This is determined by the operating nature of agricultural machinery.
If you want to get the latest news and product information of Zhongda at any time or become a Zhongda dealer, click the button below.