Views: 4 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2023-09-18 Origin: Site
1. If you hear noise coming from the bearings of agricultural machinery, the first thing to do is to find the location where the noise is generated. There are many moving parts that may cause noise, or there may be contact between some rotating parts and non-rotating parts. If it is determined that the noise is in the bearings of agricultural machinery, it is likely to be damaged and must be replaced.
3. Agricultural machinery bearings are relatively sensitive, and proper methods and appropriate tools must be used in all situations. During the entire process of storage, transportation and installation, the components of agricultural machinery bearings must not be damaged. It requires a lot of pressure to press in, so tools are required. Be sure to refer to the instructions for use.
4. It should be installed in a clean environment. The entry of fine particles will also shorten the service life of agricultural machinery bearings. It is very important to maintain a clean environment during replacement. It is not allowed to hit it with a hammer, and be careful not to drop it on the ground (or the similar handling method is incorrect). The condition of the shaft and seat should also be checked before installation. Even slight damage can cause poor coordination and cause damage.
5. Do not attempt to disassemble the agricultural machinery bearings or adjust the sealing ring, otherwise the sealing ring will be damaged and water or dust will enter. Even the sealing ring and the raceway of the inner hole were damaged.
6. There is a magnetic torsion ring in the sealing ring equipped with ABS. This torsion ring cannot be hit, impacted or collided with other electromagnetic fields. Remove them from the box before installation and keep them away from electromagnetic fields, such as applied motors or pneumatic tools, etc.
7. Many agricultural machinery bearings are sealed and do not need to be lubricated during their entire service life. Other unsealed bearings such as double-row tapered roller agricultural machinery bearings must be lubricated with grease during installation. Because the inner wall dimensions are different, it is difficult to determine how much grease is present. If there is too much grease, unnecessary grease will seep out when the machine bearings rotate. General working experience: When installing, the total production of vegetable oil should account for 50% of the gap.
If you want to get the latest news and product information of Zhongda at any time or become a Zhongda dealer, click the button below.