Views: 2 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2023-09-21 Origin: Site
The working condition of agricultural machinery bearings will directly affect the driving force and efficiency of the vehicle. Here are 5 simple test standards for analyzing the working condition of agricultural machinery bearings.
(1) Flameout method: When the imported non-standard bearing is waiting for speed, seal and control the high-pressure brake pipe from the diesel engine pump to the diesel pump one by one, and observe the changes in the transmission ratio and sound of the agricultural machinery bearing at the same time. If there is no significant change, it means that the cylinder is working poorly; if there is a significant change, it means the cylinder is working well.
(2) Temperature sensor method: After the agricultural machinery bearings have been working for a while, they are good at touching the exhaust pipe riser of each cylinder. If the touch temperature increases, it means that the remaining oil provided by the cylinder is slightly larger or the oil advance angle is too small, causing the consumption of refined oil to be more worrying; if the touch temperature is lower, it means that the remaining oil provided by the cylinder is too small, and the combustion is concentrated. Processing is not adequate or not working.
(3) Listening method: While the outer spherical bearing is working, touch the main diesel pump body with a screwdriver and listen to the sound emitted by each cylinder. If there is a strong knocking sound on fire, the cylinder provides too much oil or the oil is supplied too early; if there is no knocking sound on fire, the remaining oil provided by the cylinder is too small or the oil is supplied too late or it does not work.
(4) Pulse sensing method: Agricultural machinery bearings are good at separating and touching the high-pressure oil pipes of each cylinder during operation. If there is a standard pulsating beverage feel, it means the cylinder is working well; if there is no obvious pulsating beverage feeling, it means the cylinder is working poorly; if there is a pulsating beverage feeling but without regularity, it means the cylinder has stalled.
(5) Observe smoke color: There are generally three types of abnormalities in industrial waste gas dust, namely black gray, dark blue and milky white. If abnormal industrial waste gas is discharged from the exhaust valve, it means that each cylinder is working abnormally; if it is not discharged from time to time, it means that the independent cylinder is working abnormally. You can remove the exhaust pipe riser and investigate the status of the smoke prevention and exhaust system of each cylinder.
If you want to get the latest news and product information of Zhongda at any time or become a Zhongda dealer, click the button below.